– A non-governmental organization, established in 2001
– Mission: to save the earth from desertification through a revolution in sustainability
YUPAD. Youth Union of Politics And Diplomaticy. This club is established in 2008 with passionate students about politics and diplomacy. We work for students’ improvement of those parts and share of reasonable opinion. YUPAD is a club for students who are willing to participate in diplomatic and political issues to improve society either abroad or in Korea. Throughout this club students learn theoretical basics such a way to approach diplomatically and politically as well as debate about issued problems of either a society or world. Now, in Korea, YUPAD represents a variety of diplomatic and political activities and also is a multidisciplinary organization where has a diverse world-wide membership, with members form over 50 schools and more than 2000 students.
– Established in 2003
– Constituted of approximately 28,000 members from 37 organizations.
– Purpose: to facilitate the development of women in science and technology and aligning women’s science and technology organizations more closely and efficiently
– Established in 1985 as Genetic Engineering Research Center
– Research Fields
– A non-governmental social movement, first proclaimed in 1975 at the 4th IAUP triennial conference
– GCS Millennium Vision: a human society that is spiritually beautiful, materially affluent and humanly rewarding, where people of different races and cultures live in peace and harmony as one human family
– Principle activities
– Established in 2008
– Vision: a group that leads and creates a sustainable future urban environment
– Main Activities
The Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs, is an independent, non-partisan, foreign policy think-tank, based in the highly geo-strategic Himalayan region. Headquartered in Kathmandu, Nepal, AIDIA aims to lead a new era in foreign policy and international relations and reflects the unstoppable rise of the Asian continent as the key stakeholder in the economic, strategic and geo-political equations of the present day world.
AIDIA provides a platform for Policy Makers, Academicians and Industry leaders from around the world to come together to debate, discuss and share their views on the contemporary geopolitical and geoeconomic issues confronting the international community. We seek to do this by facilitating effective engagement through the various AIDIA fora our in order to inform, educate and initiate the involvment of Nepal’s youth in foreign policy debates and decision making. AIDIA is actively engaged in providing policy analysis, facilitating diplomatic dialogue, and promoting entrepreneurial engagement among all major actors and institutions native to or that have an interest in Asia.
– Established in 1992
– Vision: to reshape cities for the long-term health of human and hcg diet jupiter fl natural systems
– Mission: to development and implement policy, design and educational tools and strategies to build thriving urban centers based on “access by proximity” and to reserve patterns of sprawl and excessive consumption
– Main Activities
Foreign Policy in Focus is one the world’s leading journals on international relations that provides a broad range of incisive papers on contemporary issues. Foreign Policy is run under the auspices of the Institute for Policy Studies.
The Interdependence Movement is a network of citizens without borders, including artists, educators, students, politicians, entrepreneurs, civic and religious leaders and other activists, who recognize the interdependent nature of our world and advocate for new forms of constructive civic interdependence to solve the multiple cross-border challenges in economics, ecology, technology, war, disease, and crime that confront us.
CivWorld, The Graduate Center, CUNY | 365 Fifth Avenue, Suite 5401 | New York, NY 10016
The International Centre for Earth Simulation, located in Geneva, Switzerland, is at the center of a global network that works to integrate the vast pools of knowledge in a multitude of scientific and socio-econmic specializations and to develop the next generation of “holistic” modeling, simulation and visualizations that accurately depict the medium and long-term future direction of planet earth.
The P2P Foundation is an international organization dedicated to promoting and documenting peer to peer practices in a broad sense. Its website serves as an open knowledge commons and it has been build through the collaboration of global community. Its “distributed network” format, takes the form of peer-to-peer relations,and offers a new form of organizing and subjectivity, an alternative for many systems within the current socio-econominic and cultural-political order. The approach, although it does not offer solutions per se, points the way to a variety of dialogical and self-organizing formats, i.e. it represents different processes for arriving at such solutions; it ushers in a era of “nonrepresentational democracy.”
– Established in 2007 by researchers at Tsukuba University
– A dialogue between leading scholars in environmental sciences from Korea, China and Japan aimed at addressing the critical issues of the environment, energy and the economy in our age.